Free Book Giveaways
The EDC Bible:1 All Day Carry: EDC Gear At Your Fingertips™ Chas Newport
Working. Playing. Trekking. Bushcraft. Surviving. Easier with the right tools. The more you carry, the more you can do. Our system doesn't need any fancy equipment. We've analyzed and maximized existing belt, pouch and key chain systems to carry more. Our Primary Objectives are:
- Carry maximum gear comfortably, with minimum bulk.
- Create extra capacity for backups of vital items: One is None, Two is One.
- Move equipment simply between clothing items, storage and luggage.
- Secure everything against theft or accidental loss.
- Deploy items quickly when needed.
The EDC Bible: DON'T PANIC! - Prepare Chas Newport
Our Primary Objectives are: * To carry maximum gear comfortably, with minimum bulk. * To move equipment simply between clothing items, storage, and luggage. * To secure everything against theft or accidental loss. * To deploy items quickly when needed. Our secondary benefits are: * To reduce damage to clothing, seats, and gear. * To conceal items from thieves and casual observers. Our solution is to Wear What You Need™: * Distribute items evenly among multiple rigs on your belt, handbag, and indoor clothing. * Attach worn items flexibly, allowing them to self-adjust by bending and moving as you do. * Include numerous detachment points for rigs, item clusters and individual items.