Stella Marie Alden
BioStella Marie Alden loves Zumba, yoga, watercolor painting, and fixing up her house.
Her mother said it's not nice to brag but her first book...
* Won the coveted 'The Molly' Contest
* Won the 'Show me the Spark', too!
* Came in second for RWA's 'Heart2Heart' contest
* Third place in the 'Melody of Love' Contest
* Finalist in 'Joyce Henderson' contest.
* Finalist in 2013's 'Golden Acorn' contest
Growing up in Vermont, she loved to make up stories. Crayons fought each other over size and placement in their cardboard box and imaginary friends crowded the house. Her brother often complained. "Tell her no one's here, Mother.".
Her career paths have varied. She's been a librarian, a classical clarinetist, recording studio engineer, broadcast electronics repairman, and now she architects software programs. She lives in Bergen County, NJ with her life-long hero and their two cats. Her two girls are grown but ever supportive. You go Mom!