BioThese bios are generally rather dry, so I thought I'd shake up the format a little bit. Here are ten not-so-interesting tidbits about me:
1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea - I love it all.
4. There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a big dog who is overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dog referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie 'Sleeping with the Enemy,' but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain.
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great - now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
Free Book Giveaways
The Keys to my Diary ~ Fern Ann Omasta
"Some lines are laugh-out-loud funny...Omasta also makes great use of her Florida location, adding lots of local culture and color." - Kirkus Reviews. Hi, there! Would YOU like to take a peek in my diary? Wait, we haven't been introduced. My name is Fern, and by some wonderful stroke of good luck, I live in the beautiful, tropical Florida Keys. My life is wacky, often wild, and always entertaining. From my love-hate relationship with the book, The Secret, to my encounters with cursing parrots and skittering crabs, the summations of my offbeat life will make you wish you were around to laugh with me. This fast-paced story is an intimate look inside my life as I go all-in and hand over the keys to my diary. Go ahead…Take a PEEK!
Coconutty Christmas ~ Holiday in Hawaii Ann Omasta
Kalea has repeatedly been warned about the temporary nature and heartbreaking consequences of falling for a handsome tourist passing through her little slice of Hawaiian paradise. Will the fear of being hurt keep her from experiencing all of the delightful surprises that life has to offer? Or will the trifecta of gorgeous Russ, a freak storm, and an unforgettable Christmas allow her to open her heart to the possibility of finding her happily ever after ending? This sweet short story is part of The Escape Series, which includes the Kindle Scout winning book, Getting Lei'd, as well as Aloha, Baby! and Cruising for Love. The books in this series are standalones that do not have cliffhanger endings. They share characters, but are designed so they can be read in any order.
The Neighbor ~ Steamy Romance Serial (Part 1: Fantasy) Ann Omasta
Get naughty with The Neighbor in this sizzling romance serial by Ann Omasta. Sipping chilled white wine with her best friend and spying on her super sexy neighbor, Ethan, are the highlights of Sabrina's otherwise mundane existence. Vivid fantasies about Ethan are her sweet escape. As she pushes the boundaries of propriety, Sabrina begins to wonder about a real-life night of passion in Ethan's arms. Would it quench the growing thirst within her or ignite the burning flames of desire that she has kept deeply buried for so long? Find out now by indulging in The Neighbor. *SSS (Sexy, Saucy, Spicy) Alert* This book is designed for readers aged 18+ who enjoy getting an inside peek at steamy romantic encounters.
Taking Chances (The Davis Twins Series ~ Book 1) Ann Omasta
The Davis Twins are both sexy and irresistible. Who will you choose? #TeamSeth #TeamSam Spice-o-meter Rating: This steamy romance is a solid 7.5 on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being mild (Grandma’s diary – let’s hope!) and 10 being Ooh La La, I’m blushing, but I can’t seem to stop turning the pages (The Fifty Shades of Grey Red Room of Pain). If YOU love reading fun contemporary romance novels with surprising twists along the way, get ready to spend the day enjoying the ultimate love triangle in The Davis Twins Series.
Aloha, Baby! (The Escape Series ~ A Prequel Novella) Ann Omasta
Being pregnant and alone is not a situation Leilani Kehele thought she would ever be facing. Nevertheless, that is exactly how she finds herself in Aloha, Baby! Feeling like a disappointment to her family, Lani turns to her two handsome and loyal best friends, Kai and Honi, for advice. In an attempt to arrange the best possible outcome for this challenging scenario, the three hatch a plan to give Lani's baby a father. Will it work? Will Lani and her baby be able to find their happily ever after ending? Escape into the enchanting Hawaiian Islands with Leilani, Kai, and Honi by reading this heartwarming tale of friendship, love, and triumph after heartbreak. This novella is part one of The Escape Series, which includes the Kindle Scout winning book, Getting Lei'd, and Cruising for Love.